Sunday, June 22, 2008

mini update

yoo,

last night my friend charlie had an open house and had some people over, its sad but it was like 6 guys and 1 girl. oh well I come to own in ruit, thats my style....well I played like 6 games before I got dethroned after going into OT...funny thing is..5th game, we are up 6 made to 2 by the opponent...I shoot, miss but ricochets off of a cup into one that my opponent was holding. DEATH CUP...GAME OVER...and NAKED LAP...hah it was sweet...they did the lap too.

couple games later we played a series of civil war, my team lost and we had to do a naked lap as the losers...not cool...

oh and I built up another bike and riding it now...check it out




hope all is well, I'm mad tired from last night and had to work today and tomorrow. bahhh

oh and ALICE you woke me up at 3 am with that call....not cool as well...

1 comment:

fromagesfondus said...

tight single speed.
is this the one you removed all the gears from?